Notes on the 2001 Edition
- Investigation 1: Observing Weather
- Investigation 2: Comparing Weather Reports
- Investigation 3: Weather Maps
- Investigation 4: Weather Radiosondes, Satellites, and Radar
- Investigation 5: The Causes of Weather
- Investigation 6: Climates
- Investigation 7: Exploring Climate Change
- >Investigation 8: Climate Change Today
Teacher's Edition, Page 29
First paragraph, the energy associated with the motions of particles is called internal energy and therefore, the word"heat" should be replaced with "internal energy."
Student Edition, Page 35
The second picture shows cross-sections of cold front on the left and warm front on the right but the caption says “cross-sections through warm and cold fronts” Caption should say "cross-sections through cold and warm fronts".
Teacher's Edition, Page 182, Clouds
Second sentence, remove "(i.e., its heat energy)" from end of the sentence.