Please submit separate online applications for each position to which you are applying.
For each application, please submit a single document (.doc or .docx) or PDF (.pdf) that includes:
1) Cover letter
3) Contact information for three references
The document should have appropriate headings and page breaks to distinguish the three components (cover letter, resume and references). Please prepare your document before beginning the submission process to avoid any errors in transmission. Please do not use any special characters in the name of your document (e.g. &, #, @, +, ^, *, etc).
In addition to the online application you must send one official copy of your college transcripts to:
American Geosciences Institute
Geoscience Policy Program
4220 King Street
Alexandria VA 22302-1502
All transcripts must be postmarked by the corresponding application deadline. Only one copy of your transcripts is required even if you are applying for multiple internships.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Application deadlines:
- AGI/AAPG Geoscience Policy Fall Internship - 11:59 PM ET on April 15, 2017 - The application period for this internship is now closed.
- AGI Geoscience Policy Summer Internship - 11:59 PM ET on March 15, 2017 - The application period for this internship is now closed.
- AGI Critical Issues Policy Internship - 11:59 PM ET on March 15, 2017 - The application period for this internship is now closed.
- AGI Geoscience Policy Spring Internship - 11:59 PM ET on November 1, 2016 - The application period for this internship is now closed.
For inquiries regarding the Geoscience Policy Internships, please contact email@example.com
For inquiries regarding the Critical Issues Internships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org