The Monthly Review is part of a continuing effort to improve communications about the role of geoscience in policy.
Current and archived monthly reviews are available online.
Subscribe to receive the Monthly Review directly to your email.
- Keystone XL southern portion opening in November
- Hearing on the Transboundary Hydrocarbon Agreement
- U.S. is largest oil producer in 2013
- Tax code overhaul could spell bad news for oil and gas
- EPA to hold meetings around the nation to discuss reducing GHG emissions
- NSF grants fund new ocean observation center
- Smithsonian T-Rex reveal delayed by shutdown
- Hearing on The National Park Service’s Implementation of the shutdown
- Hearings postponed due to government shutdown
- House hearing on impacts of regulations on US mining
- President signs helium bill
- Murkowski, Wyden introduce bipartisan critical minerals bill
- New U.S.-Russia international park sparks concerns
Monthly Review prepared by: Maeve Boland, Geoscience Policy Director; Abby Seadler, Geoscience Policy Associate; and Sophia Ford, AGI/AAPG Fall Intern.
TO SUBSCRIBE PLEASE VISIT: http://crm.americangeosciences.org/civicrm/mailing/subscribe
Compiled November 4, 2013.