The Monthly Review is part of a continuing effort to improve communications about the role of geoscience in policy.
Current and archived monthly reviews are available online.
Subscribe to receive the Monthly Review directly to your email.
- Executive Order to prepare for climate change
- Full Committee on Natural Resources markup of H.R. 2824
- National Plan for Observing our Earth
- Senate Committee advances multiple Obama nominees
- Nomination for Land and Minerals Assistant Secretary
- Kornze nominated as Director of Bureau of Land Management
- Other Department of the Interior nominations
- Law intended to reimburse states for reopening National Parks
- NASA and Amazon Web Services partner to bring Geoscience "Big Data" to the public
- House Committee reviews progress of Superstorm Sandy recovery
- USGS awarded funds to support Superstorm Sandy relief
- Obama expected to designate more national monuments
- Hearings held on controversial land swap in Arizona
- Update on America COMPETES Act
- Science Chairman authors draft legislation for NSF grant approval process
Monthly Review prepared by: Maeve Boland, Geoscience Policy Director; Abby Seadler, Geoscience Policy Associate; and Sophia Ford, AGI/AAPG Fall Intern.
TO SUBSCRIBE PLEASE VISIT: http://crm.americangeosciences.org/civicrm/mailing/subscribe
Compiled December 11, 2013