The Monthly Review is part of a continuing effort to improve communications about the role of geoscience in policy.
Current and archived monthly reviews are available online.
Subscribe to receive the Monthly Review directly to your email.
- Subcommittee Ranking Members of House Committee on Appropriations announced
- Priorities of House Science, Space, and Technology Committee announced
- Proposed law to investigate ocean acidification
- House passes resolution to recall Bureau of Land Management Planning 2.0 Rule
- Science integrity bill introduced that will mandate agency science integrity policies
- Proposed resolution would change how Bureau of Land Management values fossil fuel extraction
- Senate bills designate National Wilderness in two New Mexico monuments
- House bill introduced to eliminate Environmental Protection Agency programs
- House Committee holds hearing on ‘Making the EPA Great Again’
- Senators introduce bill to recall pesticide regulation near waterways
- House bill to ease regulations for waste-coal plants
- Trio of bills to limit EPA air regulatory power
- Hearing assesses social cost of carbon
Monthly Review prepared by: Maeve Boland, Geoscience Policy Director; Danielle Woodring, Geoscience Policy Associate; Jeremiah Bernau, AGI Geoscience Policy Intern.
TO SUBSCRIBE PLEASE VISIT: http://crm.americangeosciences.org/civicrm/mailing/subscribe
Compiled March, 7 2017