The Monthly Review is part of a continuing effort to improve communications about the role of geoscience in policy.
Current and archived monthly reviews are available online.
Subscribe to receive the Monthly Review directly to your email.
- January marks the beginning of the 115th Congress
- Congress moves to repeal environmental regulations
- Regulatory Accountability Act Passes House
- American Innovation and Competitiveness Act becomes law
- House passes Weather Research and Forecasting Innovation Act
- House passes two bills promoting integration of women in the sciences
- Proposed bill calls for assessment of potential oil spills in Great Lakes
- Committee on Appropriations announce Republican subcommittee members
- House subcommittees announces Democratic members
- Digital Coast Act introduced in the Senate
- House passes DOE Research and Development legislation
Monthly Review prepared by: Maeve Boland, Geoscience Policy Director; Danielle Woodring, Geoscience Policy Associate; Jeremiah Bernau, AGI Geoscience Policy Intern.
TO SUBSCRIBE PLEASE VISIT: http://crm.americangeosciences.org/civicrm/mailing/subscribe
Compiled February 7, 2017