A discussion lead by Sharon Mosher (University of Texas) and Jeff Ryan (University of South Florida) about the work being currently done relative to a summit series on graduate geoscience education, and an update on the next steps from the summit series on undergraduate education.
- Download the slides from this presentation
- National Academy of Science Engineering & Medicine (NASEM), Graduate STEM Education for the 21st Century (2018)
- Council of Graduate Schools (CGS), PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Shaping Effective Programs for STEM Graduate Students (2017)
- Future of Undergraduate Geoscience Education initiative (FUGE) (2014-2019), Vision and Change for Undergraduate Geoscience Education: A Call to Action (working title)
- Indivdual Development Plans
- AGI's Career Compasses: Career Compasses: www.americangeosciences.org/workforce/compass
- Summit on Improving Geoscience Graduate Student Preparedness for the Future Workforce