ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Place your order for the 2022 Earth Science Week Toolkit today. The toolkit contains everything you need to prepare for Earth Science Week (October 9-15, 2022), which celebrates the theme "Earth Science for a Sustainable World." This year's toolkit includes:
- 12-month school-year activity calendar, suitable for hanging
- New Earth Science Week poster, including a learning activity
- NASA materials on climate change and agriculture science
- Geoscientists Without Borders® activity sheets from SEG
- National Park Service resource on fossils and paleontology
- Flyer on resources from the Soil Science Society of America
- Geologic Map Day poster on the geoscience of sustainable soil
- NOAA community resilience education activity booklet
- Mineral Education Coalition material on metals and sustainability
- IRIS flyer dealing with seismology and earthquakes
- American Geophysical Union material on science in the news
- CLEAN material on climate, energy, and citizen science
- AmericaView-NASA-USGS Landsat Sustainability poster
- CUAHSI poster on the critical zone and a Secchi disk activity
- Association for Women Geoscientists geoscience flyer
- Forest Service material on groundwater-dependent ecosystems
- Flyer on curricula and more from Nutrients for Life Foundation
- Earth science material for educators from NESTA and NAGT
- Bureau of Land Management dinosaur coloring page
- Caves and karst education material from NCKRI
- National Science Foundation soil science activity sheet
- GemKids poster from Gemological Institute of America
- Water Footprint Calculator information on water science
- AIPG, UNAVCO, AMS, CMB-S4, Forest Service items and more
Earth Science Week is supported by many organizations, including the U.S. Geological Survey; American Association of Petroleum Geologists Foundation; National Park Service; NASA; International Raw Materials Observatory; ExxonMobil; AmericaView; Geological Society of America; American Geophysical Union; Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (Minerals Education Coalition); Society of Exploration Geophysicists; Water Footprint Calculator (Grace Communications Foundation); CLEAN (Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness Network); USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service; Real World Globes; Paleontological Research Institution; and American Meteorological Society. AGI welcomes additional partners.
Order the Earth Science Week 2022 Toolkit today. The toolkit is free and available for just the cost of shipping and handling, $9.50 for the first toolkit and $2.50 for each additional toolkit in the United States. See the AGI Store for special pricing on the Earth Science Week Double Pack for $12.00. The Double Pack includes the 2022 kit along with the 2021 kit, "Water Today and for the Future."
Kits ship within 10-14 days from ordering.
For special shipping, bulk orders, and more information, email AGI's John Rasanen at email@example.com
The American Geosciences Institute (AGI), a federation of scientific and professional associations representing over a quarter-million geoscientists, is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to serving the geoscience community and addressing the needs of society. AGI headquarters are in Alexandria, Virginia.
John Rasanen, Earth Science Week