AGI’s Executive Committee has established a new membership category with the launch of the AGI Trade Associates program. Trade Associate membership recognizes that the priorities and needs of trade associations are often different than traditional geoscience societies. With a focus on providing access and engaging you within our workforce, scholarly information, and critical issues programs, membership will provide your organization with access to workforce data, professional development courses (CEUs), meeting facilities, shared business services, 100 free day passes to AusGeoRef or CanGeoRef that you can distribute to your members, and deep discounts on publications for your staff and individual members. Beyond these tangible benefits, however, is the chance to secure opportunities to partner with the leaders of the geoscience community through AGI’s network of over 250,000 geoscientists worldwide.
- Geoscience Currents/Fact Sheets for all their members.
- Discounts on bulk CEU’s from AIPG through our GOLI webinars/courses.
- Online Glossary of Geology IP access for organization
- Access to temp work stations or meeting facilities at AGI HQ in Alexandria, VA
- Access to AGI’s vast network of geoscientists through press releases and media partnerships.
- 100 GeoRef Day Passes to CanGeoRef and AusGeoRef.
- Free employments ads through AGI’s Workforce program
- And more...
Annual fee for Trade Associate is $2000.
To sign up, complete the form below today! You will receive instructions on how to pay the membership fee by credit card or choose to be invoiced. If you have any questions, contact John Rasanen at email@example.com.