Register now for this upcoming Critical Issues Webinar! July 6, 2017 at 1:30pm EDT. 90 minutes.
This special 1.5 hour-long AGI Critical Issues webinar will focus on efforts to anticipate, mitigate, and respond to coastal storms, erosion, and associated hazards at the federal, state, and local level. Speakers from California, Texas, and Georgia will discuss the impacts of coastal storms and erosion, tools used for coastal hazard mitigation planning in their regions, and examples of community engagement and coordination. Learn more at http://bit.ly/coastal-hazards-webinar.
- American Institute of Professional Geologists
- American Meteorological Society
- Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists
- Consortium for Ocean Leadership
- Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Geological Society of America
- Geo-Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- International Association of Emergency Managers
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Geological Survey.