In this webinar, our speakers discuss geoscience careers in mineral exploration.
In this webinar, our speakers cover the following topics:
- How to prepare yourself for a career in minerals exploration. Find out what type of academic background recruiters are looking for in geoscience graduates.
- An overview of the minerals exploration industry including an explanation of what a junior exploration company does vs. an intermediate sized or major exploration / mining company.
- Find out what career paths exist in the different types of companies.
- The future outlook for employment opportunities in the minerals exploration industry.
Our speakers include:
- Professor Bill Chavez, New Mexico Technical University
- David Groves, Newmont Mining Corporation
- M. Steve Enders, Society of Economic Geologists
Webinar Co-sponsors: PreCambrian Research Center, University of Minnesota, Duluth, Australian Institute of Geoscientists, MiHR (Mining Industry Human Resources Council), Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration, Society of Economic Geologists, Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada