The Monthly Review is part of a continuing effort to improve communications about the role of geoscience in policy.
Current and archived monthly reviews are available online.
Subscribe to receive the Monthly Review directly to your email.
- House passes legislation to advance nuclear waste storage in New Mexico and Nevada
- House committee approves three bills supporting scientific research at the Department of Energy
- House lawmakers introduce legislation to reauthorize DOE Office of Fossil Energy
- BSEE proposes revisions and reductions in offshore drilling regulations
- Senate and House appropriations bills increase funding for the Department of Energy
Prepared by: Michelle Barreto, Geoscience Policy Associate; Anna Normand, Senior Policy Associate; Bryce Koester, Paleontological Society Policy Intern; Chris Micucci, Geoscience Policy Intern
Compiled May 8, 2018.
TO SUBSCRIBE PLEASE VISIT: http://crm.americangeosciences.org/civicrm/mailing/subscribe